Support and Warranty
All frames sold by guerciottiusa.com/WA Gentile Enterprises carry a full warranty provided by Guerciotti Export Srl and are elligible for the Guerciotti crash replacement policy.
For warranty support please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (717)926-8872
Every GUERCIOTTI product has been subjected to the strictest controls both for the quality of the material used and for the manufacturing and building processes.
Guerciotti Export Srl guarantees its products, if purchased from an authorized Guerciotti dealers, for a period of two years from the date of purchase, accompanied by a proof of purchase.
One time made the purchase, we suggest to make the warranty registration on our website www.guerciotti.it, for the activation of guarantee.
If within 10 days from the date of purchase it will be done the registration on the website, customer will enrolled in the program “CRASH REPLACEMENT”.
Besides the legal warranty given by law, Guerciotti Export s.r.l. will be responsible for any defect that would occur in all its products, carrying out, at its discretion, the repair the replacement of the parts to the customer, without any cost for man-power or for any spare parts (replacement with same or similar parts, of same value).
Parts made by other manufacturers will be covered by the warranties of the respective manufacturers. Please address your claim to them.
This warranty does not cover:
1. Products without a legitimate dated proof of purchase
2. Products not purchased through an authorized Guerciotti dealer
3. Products whose identification markings have been removed, altered, effaced or made unreadable
4. Normal wear (including fatigue) and tear
5. Damage caused by abuse or misuse, improper assembly (for example improper tightening torques), improper or insufficient maintenance, accidents, impacts, corrosion, aggressive cleaners, use with non compatible components, improper repairs, and more generally anything which is not a material or manufacturing defect.
6. Products which reached the natural end of their useful life cycle
7. UV rays effects (colours fading, turning yellow), including fluo colours
8. The corrosive effects of marine environment
9. Re-painted products (also partially)
10. Products modified in any way
11. Cosmetic blemishes which were apparent or discoverable at the time of purchase of the product
12. Workmanship for replacement or changeover
13. Paint defects after 2 (two) years from the purchase date
This warranty is valid only with the original owner and it is not transferable. Please note that in addition to this policy you may have specific legal rights granted by the national or state laws of the country where the product was sold. If any part of this warranty is void due to the above national laws, the rest remains valid.
Guerciotti Export Srl is not responsible for incidental or consequential damages. Some States do not allow this exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion may not apply to you. This one is the only conventional warranty offered for the product you purchased. Any additional clause, extension or implied warranty is specifically excluded.
When a product is repaired or replaced free of charge under warranty coverage, the repaired or replaced product remains covered under any eventually residual part of the original warranty, there is no renewal or extension of the warranty period. Any warranty replacement or repair will be made, at Guerciotti Export Srl sole discretion, at their facilities, or at the selling dealer location or the client’s location. In any event, cost of insurance and freight are the customer’s responsibility. Moreover, when a product is replaced under warranty, the original product becomes property of Guerciotti Export Srl Any disputes arising out of this Agreement or regarding the use of this product will be governed by the laws of the country of Italy and will be decided by the Court of Milano, Italy.
To make a warranty claim you need to return the product to the same authorized Guerciotti dealer you purchased it from. Please note that if the product was purchased in another country, you have to return it to the authorized Guerciotti dealer of that country. We recommend, for the additional safety of better assembly and control, to be sure about originality, but also for the after-sales service, to purchase from your local Guerciotti authorized dealer.
The product should be returned clean (if returned dirty will be kept at your disposal for ten days and then destroyed) together with:
1. Your name, address, phone numbers and e-mail (as provided when the bike was registered in our website, if registered)
2. A dated invoice or receipt for proof of date and place of retail purchase
3. A detailed description of the problem experienced (we suggest to use some adhesive tape to help us identify the exact position of the problem)
4. A list of the components used in conjunction with the claimed product
5. A specific request if you want that after the handling of the claim any sensitive personal data is not preserved for future reference.
6. A declaration on how to treat the product if found not-warrantable; without a specific declaration
7. the product will be kept at your disposal for 10 days and then destroyed
If you buy a frame from an authorized Guerciotti dealer, and register the frame on the www.guerciotti.it website within ten days from purchase, correctly filling out all mandatory fields, you are automatically enrolled in the “crash replacement” program.
This program offers you the possibility to buy, from the same dealer of the original purchase, a new frame at a discounted price, if the original frame is accidentally damaged beyond repair, during the warranty period. The new frame can be equivalent or lower in value than the original frame.
Procedure and conditions of CRASH REPLACEMENT You will notify to the dealer in your country the accident to the frame (specifying serial number) and your desire to replace the damaged frame with a new one at a discounted price; then you will contact the original dealer to order the new frame, supplying:
• the original proof of purchase and the contact information as you left it in the website when registering the frame
• jpg images of the entire bike after the accident, and close-up images of the damaged portion
• copy of any accident report to the authorities
• the damaged frame, which will become property of Guerciotti in exchange for granting the discount on the new frame.
• The Crash Replacement service is limited to the original owner and to damages that compromise the functionality of the bike. Guerciotti Export Srl reserves the right to suspend this service if it detects that the damage has been caused wilfully or it is of a merely optical nature.
• It is not possible to change with a different model from that one purchased. The Crash Replacement program can only be used once within the two years of the date of purchase.
RIGHT TO MODIFY
Guerciotti Export Srl reserves the right to cancel or modify this policy at any time without prior notice.